1. Have a new look if you are getting back to work, get a great hair cut/style, it boosts confidence.
2. Shop for long tunics with bright scarves to camouflage your
weight making you less conscious about yourself with attention
around your face
(for post pregnancy weight). For ladies who get back in shape before joining work, you also have great option to wear one piece dresses
in linen to beat the summer.
3. Wear well - coordinated make-up to pep you up. If you are not a make- up person then use of gloss and Kajal with mascara will do wonders during the day.
4. Make-sure you have well painted trimmed nails.
5. Pick up coordinated accessories, which lifts the look of your attire and gives you a high.
6. Buy smart formal footwear, however your footwear should not be flat but not even very high heeled, they should be just good and comfortable for you to walk around at work.
7. Carry a smart multipurpose bag with accommodates your laptop as well as other articles that you carry in your handbag.
8. Select clothes that compliment your body shape and make you look attractive, this will boost your confidence tremendously.
Putting your best foot forward at work
1. You always exhibit confidence with the way you carry yourself.
2. Dressing as per roles and goals keeping in mind your body shape will never make you go wrong with your choices.
3. Choose to look good, it will pay you in the long run.
4. Your First Impression is first on you and then on the rest of the world.
5. Image management is the Key for Success in Personal, Professional and Social life, manage your Image well.
6. Ensure that your Image is Appropriate, Authentic, Attractive and Affordable in all aspects of life.
7. People treat us the way they see us. "DRESS UP" not just for what you are but also for what you desire to be.
8. REMEMBER...the most important key to success in personal, professional and social life is projecting a CONFIDENT Image.