Financial Planning and Client Relationship officer
- Assist clients in understanding the scope and approach of Citadelle’s Wealth Management Services
- Helping clients familiarise with the facilities on the portal for their self-service
- Helping clients understand the various ways to use the modules of Wealth Management process
- Assisting clients in creation of financial plans on the portal.
- Solving client’s queries w.r.t. financial plans, goal setting or understanding the financial plan output.
- Assisting clients in execution of their financial plans on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring the progress of portfolios and updating them about ways to course correct
- Need based investment option suggestion where gaps exist
- Building lasting relationships with clients as a trust worthy representative of Citadelle.
- The work will be under the mentoring and guidance of the lead planner which will provide ample learning opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral as well as written) – English and Hindi
- Knowledge of additional (local) languages (preferred)
- CFP / CWM qualification or ongoing CFP studies and knowledge of investment products will be an added advantage
- Fixed Salary : Based on experience and qualifications in line with Industry practices
- Incentives : Based on quality of service engagement with clients